BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition
Monday, September 16 – Thursday, September 19 2013
Location: Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA
Conference: September 16 -19, 2013
Exhibition: September 17-19, 2013
**MassBio Savings: Members save 20% to attend or a receive a free Exhibit Hall & Keynote Pass using priority code BPI13MBC**
Ranked the #1 BioProcessing Event by the Industry for 10 Years Running
Featuring 200+ Speakers, 150+ Exhibitors and 1500+ Attendees Providing You More Content,
Networking and Business Opportunities than Any Other Event on the Market
Where Industry Connects to Share Technical, Scientific and Strategic Solutions across All Phases of Bioprocess Development
- Upstream Processing
- Downstream Processing
- Formulation & Delivery
- Clinical & Commercial Manufacturing
- Analytical & Quality
Prepare your bioprocessing operations for...
- More complex/diverse molecules
- Improved efficiency, speed and quality
- The emergence of biosimilars
- Managing many compounds at once
- New flexible production options
- Achieving disruptive process improvements
- Leveraging technologies to streamline development
- Innovation at process interfaces
View the Online Agenda: http://bit.ly/198drS0
Download the Complete Event Brochure (PDF): http://bit.ly/120mUo1
Plus, MassBio members get 20% discount off the standard rates when they register with priority code BPI13MBC. In addition, qualified professionals can get a free exhibit hall & keynote pass when they register with this code.
Complete pricing & package options and online registration can be found at: http://bit.ly/11kJAki or you may call 800.390.4078.
* This offer is for new registrations only & cannot be combined with other offers. All exhibit hall & passes are subject to final approval by IBC Life Sciences.