Thursday, September 19 2013
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Location: Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115
Join some of the most distinguished cancer experts from academia and industry, alongside the people who help turn discoveries into therapies--biotech entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, buysiders, bankers and analysts--for a one-day, high-energy meeting at Harvard Medical School that will focus on cancer.
Cancer Advance will explore the most pressing issues in cancer research and business development. The day-long conference features high level panel discussions and opportunities to network with your colleagues.
**MassBio Members get a $100 discount off of registration. Use Promo Code MassBio on registration page. To register click here**
For full agenda click here
- 7:00 – 8:00 am: Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:00 – 12:00 pm: Opening Remarks, Perspectives from Co-Hosts and Panel Discussions
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:00 – 6:00 pm: Panel Discussions and Networking Break
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
- Julian Adams
- Rafael Amado
- Jose Baselga
- Pablo Cagnoni
- George Demetri
- Dan Haber
- Bob Weinberg
- Christoph Westphal
For additional details please visit the Cancer Advance website.