HBA Boston: Providing Market Value in a Changing Global Environment
Tuesday, September 17 2013
5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Location: AstraZeneca, 35 Gatehouse Drive, Waltham, MA 02451
Following the market access dialogue begun in February, this event will explore the global perspectives, and will include medical devices and diagnostics in addition to biologics and pharmaceuticals.
Moderated by Silvia Ondategui-Parra, partner at Earnst & Young, our distinguished panelists from Astra Zeneca, Biogen Idec and Becton Dickinson will explore new regulations in Europe and other regions where pricing negotiations are directly linked to available therapies in the respective markets. They will discuss the value propositions that companies need to create during product development in order to successfully market their new products after regulatory approval is granted or even as part of regulatory approval negotiations.
1. Review what it means to provide value in a global environment.
2. Discuss definitions and comparative strategies to develop value compared to existing therapies.
3. Recall similarities and differences for creating effective value propositions in the development and marketing of pharmaceutical,diagnostic and medical device products.
4. Understand how value propositions may differ in various global markets.
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Registration, Networking, Appetizers
6:30 PM - 6:40 PM Welcome/Opening Remarks, Introduction of Speakers
6:40 PM - 8:30 PM Panel Discussion
8:30 PM - 8:45 PM Q & A
8:45 PM - 8:50 PM Closing Remarks, Survey, Presentation of ‘Thank You’ gifts
8:50 PM - 9:30 PM Networking
35 Gatehouse Drive
Waltham, MA 02451
Silvia Ondategui-Parra, MD, MPH, MSc, PhD
Partner – Mediterranean Life Sciences Leader / Global Market Access Leader, Project Leader
Ernst & Young LLC
Global Payer Evidence Director
VP of Global Health Economics and Outcomes
Director, HEOR, Global Market Access
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online Registration deadline: 09/13/2013
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
Is there capacity? Yes
Space is limited to 147 registrants.
Is this event refundable? Yes
If yes, must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09/16/2013; no refunds are available after this date.
- Program contact for event details: Contact email Khandan Baradaran email@example.com or 781-482-9106
- Membership questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606 ext 1
- Trouble with online registration: email@example.com or 973-575-0606 ext 3