The Successful You: 2013 Women's Leadership Forum
Thursday, November 14 2013
8:30 am – 4:45 pm
Location: Microsoft New England R&D Center, One Memorial Drive, Cambridge
Join Microsoft and The Commonwealth Institute for an inspiring and innovative day of leadership, professional development and personal success practices. If you’re a rising woman leader in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM), and are looking to further your personal and professional success, then The Successful You is for you!
With its influential keynotes, informative workshops and refreshing panels, The Successful You is designed to provide entry to mid level women in STEM with useful lessons today that they can effectively implement tomorrow.
In its fourth year, The Successful You is sure to equip attendees with the tools they need to achieve success at any level. We’re excited to announce this year’s keynote speaker is Georgia Papathomas, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer. This year’s program also includes:
- Women entrepreneurs sharing wisdom, mistakes and success stories.
- Next generation social technology trends for the science, technology, engineering and math industries.
- Communication workshops to enhance your executive presence.
- Innovative workshops on how you can successfully negotiate for yourself in and out of the workplace.
- Networking opportunities with influential women across the STEM community.
Join the conversation at #WLF13 and make sure to check out our LinkedIn Page!
Learn more & register here: http://microsoftcambridge.com/successfulyou/