Holiday Party - An Unforgettable Year in Review
Wednesday, December 4 2013
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Hotel Marlowe, 25 Edwin H Land Blvd, Cambridge, MA 02141
Join us for our annual Holiday party - a wonderful opportunity to refresh, reconnect, and reflect on the year. Our panelists are sure to inspire us all - a group of nurses from Lowell General Hospital who staffed a medical tent on Marathon day and were amongst the very first responders. These amazing women have volunteered together at the Marathon for several years - we'll learn more about what motivated them to give of their time that way. They'll share how they managed through that day and their journey since, including their collective decision to have tattoos to commemorate the experience.
We'll recognize several outstanding HBA volunteers with our CAP (Contribution and Participation) Award.
1. The value of volunteering and volunteering as a team
2. Managing in time of tragedy and a traumatic event
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Registration, networking, appetizers
6:30 PM - 6:45 PM Welcome, CAP Award presentation
6:45 PM - 7:45 PM Speaker introductions, panel discussion
7:45 PM - 8:00 PM Q & A
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Closing Remarks, Networking, coffee and dessert
$25 until 11/29/13
$35 after 11/29/13
$45 until 11/29/13
$55 after 11/29/13
Is this event refundable? Yes
If yes, must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by11/29/13; no refunds are available after this date.
- Program contact for event details: Contact email Pat Riordan (email@example.com) and/or phone (774) 284-4070 or (617) 750-6965
- Membership questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606 ext. 1
- Trouble with online registration: email@example.com or 973-575-0606 ext. 3
To register, go to: http://tinyurl.com/mopwugf