EY Global Life Sciences Center Event: Creating value in the new healthcare economy
Wednesday, November 20 2013
8:00 am – 1:30 pm
This event was posted by Feinstein Kean Healthcare
Location: Westin Hotel, 70 Third Avenue Waltham, MA
EY’s Global Life Sciences Center will be hosting an industry forum focused on creating value in the new healthcare economy.
The event will feature robust panel discussions exploring the types of success enablers and leadership required for the new patient-centric, outcomes-focused health ecosystem. The event will also bring together a distinguished group of industry leaders who will share their insights for meeting the challenges of tomorrow’s health care system, including:
- Tony Pare, VP Mergers & Acquisitions, Haemonetics Corporation
- Jim Dentzer, Chief Financial Officer, Valeritas Inc.
- Roopom Banerjee, CEO, RainDance Technologies, Inc.
- Angelo Moesslang, Chief Financial Officer, Fresenius Medical Care, North America
- Mark Rich, Chief Financial Officer, Steward Health Care System
The event will begin with a breakfast and networking session and conclude with an attendee lunch. Seating is very limited and RSVPs are required.