Developing an Effective IP Strategy: From an Idea to Blockbuster Science
Tuesday, February 18 2014
11:45 am – 2:00 pm
This event was posted by Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Location: Nutter McClennen & Fish, 155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA
Experts will discuss considerations unique to life science IP that include:
- In-licensing technology is only the first step: plan the future before signing the license
- What to expect in investors’ and pharma partners’ diligence
- Balancing disclosure, ownership, enablement and obviousness in charting out an IP strategy
- How to properly project costs of execution and maximize ROI
- How to factor in regulatory exclusivities, patent linkage and extensions?
- Major legal differences between biological and chemical entities
- Most typical areas of misalignment and common mistakes
For more information, click here.