Pain in Your Healthcare Supply Chain: Insights from UPS around special storage and transportation needs
Friday, March 7 2014
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: MassBio, 300 Tech Square, Cambridge, MA
Many different criteria need to be considered when making the decision on how to distribute a product once it has reached commercialization. If you are asking:
- Should we try to set up brick and mortar and hire experts to manage and distribute our product?
- What about licensing for each state or for each country?
- If so, where should we do it, how big should we make it?
- When do we start planning?
- Are there solutions to help relieve growing pains?
- Should we consider outsourcing warehousing and distribution?
- What about customer service and billing?
- When do we begin setting up those departments or can those be outsourced so we can concentrate on our core expertise of developing cures?
Then join UPS, MassBio's Primary Supplier for World Carrier Shipping, for this Lunch and Learn!
Working with the top pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies in the world, UPS has been able to find customized solutions to help life sciences companies with their healthcare supply chains to stay healthy and optimized. UPS would like to share some of their knowledge and expertise with you.