Locust Walk Institute Biopharmaceutical Business Development Training
Sunday, April 27 – Monday, April 28 2014
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
This event was posted by Locust Walk Partners, LLC
Location: The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, CA
Locust Walk Institute is an exclusive training program in biopharmaceutical business development focused on executive education.
This seminar will provide in-depth instruction from our seasoned business development team on the strategy and tactics of successful deal making. Topics span a broad range of sell-side business development activities, from building a robust business case and crafting marketing materials, to creating deal strategy, assessing valuation, negotiation term sheets, and managing the deal process. This course is going to be in-depth, but will be accessible for both entry to mid-level business development practitioners and for scientific CEOs.
Components of the Course:
- Target Product Profile Development and Market Analysis Strategies
- Preparing the Forecast and Deck
- Preparing the Teaser and Management Deck
- Target List Preparation, Deal Strategy, and Outreach
- Valuation Methodologies Put in Practice
- The Term Sheet and Value Split
- Advanced Deal Structures
For additional information and registration, please contact Janice Conlon,email@example.com or 617-300-0161.