11th Annual MassBio Investors Forum
Tuesday, October 6 2009
MassBio Investors Forum
Executing the Biotech Business Model: A New Direction for Biotech
October 6, 2009
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Find Partnerships. Raise Capital.
Join your colleagues from:
- Anglo Irish Bank, Essex Woodlands Healthcare Ventures, Exponential Pharma Ventures LLC, Flagship Ventures, GE Healthcare Financial Services, IncTANK Ventures, The Life Science Group, Liberty Tree Advisors, LLC, Lumira Captial, Mass Medical Angels, MP Healthcare Venture Management, Inc., MPM Capital LP, NeoMed Management, Partners Innovation Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, Prism VentureWorks, PureTech Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Third Rock Ventures, TVM Capital and other venture funds and investors
- EMD Serono, Genzyme Ventures, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly Ventures, MedImmune Ventures, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis Venture Funds, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi-Aventis and other BD executives from big pharma
- Accelerated Cure Project, American Cancer Society, Averion International, Avila Therapeutics, Celator Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Center for Drug Discovery, Northeastern University, Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EnVivo Pharmaceuticals, Eutropics Pharmaceuticals, Galena, Harvard Medical School, Hepregen Corporation, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Massachusetts General Hospital, Mersana Therapeutics, MicroCHIPS, Inc., Microtest Laboratories Inc., Microtest Laboratories, Inc., Nycomed, PCI Synthesis, Percivia LLC, PX-Therapeutics, RainDance Technologies Inc., Sepracor Inc., Tolerx, Inc., TransForm Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TransMolecular, Inc., and many more from biotech, disease foundations and other areas of industry
Please join us for the 2009 MassBio Investors Forum on October 6th at the Sheraton Copley Hotel in Boston. This is THE pre-eminent event in Boston to build R&D partnerships and drive investment from non-dilutive and traditional financing sources.
The day is organized into three concurrent tracks, open to all delegates:
- Company presentation program - slots are available, apply to present now.
- Partnering meetings arranged in advance using PartneringOne meeting software (view tutorial)
- Keynote and panel presentations designed to provide real-world advice on partnering and financing strategies
|Individual Registration Type||Until Sept. 1, 2009||Until Oct. 5, 2009||On-Site Registration|
|MassBio Member Disease Foundation||Free||Free||Free|
|Non-member Disease Foundation||$99.00||$99.00||$99.00|
|Credentialed members of the press are welcome to attend free of charge provided they obtain permission from:
Director of Communications
In addition to Forum panel sponsorships, numerous other highly visible sponsorship opportunities exist.
All Sponsorships Include:
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Pre-event advertising
- MBC website recognition
- Program guide acknowledgment
- On-site signage & acknowledgment
For additional information, contact Lauren Laidlaw at email@example.com or 617-674-5100.
MassBio wishes to thank our sponsors:
|American Cancer Society|