MassBio Annual Meeting & Vendor Expo
Tuesday, March 30 – Wednesday, March 31 2010
NOW AVAILABLE: Click here to see a list of companies that will be represented at the meeting.
Join us for the 2010 MassBio Annual Meeting
March 30 -31, 2010
World Trade Center, Boston
Massachusetts' undeniable strength in life sciences has become a magnet for attracting world-class biomedical companies. Collaboration catalyzes the translation of innovative discoveries into new technologies, diagnostics and ultimately patient treatments. MassBio's Annual Meeting focuses on the "Business of Science," showcasing the best science under collaboration between academia and industry - making Massachusetts the envy of the global life sciences cluster.
This one and one half day program includes:
- Fireside chats with Nobel Laureates and local biotech CEOs
- Expert panel discussions on the future of medicine
- Keynote address on the Impact of Human Genetics on Treating Complex Diseases
- Longwood Symphony performance
- Breakout sessions on Diseases of Aging, RNA Therapeutics, Novel Chemistry, Biotherapeutics and Regenerative Medicine
- Innovation 2010 Vendor Expo featuring best-in-class equipment providers
- Awards luncheon featuring the MassBio Innovative Leadership Award
Confirmed speakers include:
David Altshuler MD, PhD, Deputy Director and Chief Academic Officer, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT and Professor of Genetics and of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital
Kees Been, President and Chief Executive Officer, EnVivo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Brian S. Bronk, Vice President of Chemistry, Satori Pharmaceuticals Inc.
David R. Cox, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Vice President and CSO, Applied Quantitative Genotherapeutics, Pfizer Inc.
Deborah Dunsire, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
Mark A. Goldsmith, M.D., Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Constellation Pharmaceuticals
Ole Isacson, Professor, M.D., Ph.D., Director of Center for Neuroregeneration Research, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School
David Mooney, PhD, Associate Dean for Chemical/Biological Sciences and Engineering, Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
James C. Mullen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Biogen Idec
Brock Reeve, Executive Director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute
Richard Roberts, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, New England Biolabs, Inc.
Lee Rubin, PhD, Director of Translational Medicine, Harvard Stem Cell Institute
Phillip A. Sharp, Ph.D., Institute Professor, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Juswinder Singh, PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
Henri Termeer, Chairman, President and CEO, Genzyme Corporation
Leonard Zon, M.D., Grousbeck Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, and Director, Stem Cell Program, Children's Hospital Boston
The 2010 MassBio Annual Meeting will:
- Drive communication and collaboration to forge new business relationships between industry and academia
- Showcase the best science under collaboration between academia, biotech and pharma
- Educate up-and-coming investigators on the critical importance of collaboration to translate discovery into treatment
- Celebrate rising new scientific talent
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
All Sponsorships Include:
- Complimentary conference registrations
- Pre-event advertising
- On-site signage & acknowledgment
- MassBio website recognition
- Program guide acknowledgment
For additional information, contact Lauren Laidlaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-674-5100.