MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we webcast all presentations live and archive the video for on-demand replay.
Forums allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
• Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
• Business Development & Finance
• MA CRO/CMO
• Drug Discovery
• Entrepreneur's University
• Formulation and Drug Delivery
• Human Resources
• Legal & Regulatory
• Marketing & Communications
• Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- December 1, 2015 Visualization software creates results quicker and involves Biologists
- December 1, 2015 Guppy Tank
- December 1, 2015 AstraZeneca Speaker Series: RNA Memories and Secrets of Inheritance and Immortality
- December 1, 2015 Primary Financing Structures for Start-Ups
- December 2, 2015 Microbiome Meets Cancer & Immunology: 2nd Annual Symposium at the Jackson Laboratory For Genomic Medicine
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to email@example.com.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.