MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we are now webcasting all presentations live and archiving the video for on-demand replay.
The Forum programs allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Advisory Board and Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. Participation is open to MassBio members only.
A six-part series of programs on the new frontier of drug discovery and development in a time of changing business models, limited resources and regulatory uncertainty.
- September 12: Executing the Dream I: Assembling the Dream Team to Build a Company Culture of Success
- September 26: Executing the Dream II: Eyes on the Prize - Strategic Science Tactics & the Pursuit of Business Objectives
All programs will be held at MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139.
All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory. [www.massbio.org/membership/membership_directory]
The Adventures in Bioteching series is open to non-members for a fee of $25 per session.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
- Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
- Business Development & Finance
- MA CRO/CMO
- Drug Discovery
- Entrepreneur's University
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Human Resources
- Legal & Regulatory
- Marketing & Communications
- Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- Informational Seminars
- December 9, 2013 Acceleration 2013: Nutter Early Stage Life Sciences Conference
- December 10, 2013 Israeli Life Sciences Roadshow
- December 10, 2013 SEF Networking & Forum Planning Session
- December 10, 2013 Molecules and Martinis: A Johns Hopkins Medicine Reception
- December 11, 2013 Satisfying Regulatory and Quality Requirements in Key Emerging Markets
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to email@example.com.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.