MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we are now webcasting all presentations live and archiving the video for on-demand replay.
The Forum programs allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Advisory Board and Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory.
NEW FORUM SERIES FOR 2014!
March 20, 2014 - 8-10am
Part I: The World is Small - Understanding Biotech Business in the Global Framework
April 10, 2014 - 8-10am
Part II: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
- Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
- Business Development & Finance
- MA CRO/CMO
- Drug Discovery
- Entrepreneur's University
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Human Resources
- Legal & Regulatory
- Marketing & Communications
- Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- Informational Seminars
- March 3, 2014 Effective Pharmaceutical Audits and Self-Inspection (An IRCA Certified Pharmaceutical QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course)
- March 7, 2014 Pain in Your Healthcare Supply Chain: Insights from UPS around special storage and transportation needs
- March 7, 2014 Long Molecule Sequencing & the Future of Disease Identification - NSTC First Friday Bioscience Seminar
- March 7, 2014 Application Deadline: Brigham and Women’s Hospital iHub Pilot Shark Tank
- March 8, 2014 The Great Boston Chili Bowl
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.