MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we are now webcasting all presentations live and archiving the video for on-demand replay.
The Forum programs allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Advisory Board and Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
• Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
• Business Development & Finance
• MA CRO/CMO
• Drug Discovery
• Entrepreneur's University
• Formulation and Drug Delivery
• Human Resources
• Legal & Regulatory
• Marketing & Communications
• Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- March 30, 2015 Health Care Project Management: The Intersection of Strategy, People, and Process
- March 31, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- March 31, 2015 FILS Event: Commercialization I: (Marketing, Alliance/Product Management, Business Dev)
- April 1, 2015 M2D2 4th Annual New Venture Competition
- April 1, 2015 MBI Health and Life Science Speaker Series: Diabetes – Our Health, Our Care, Our Future
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to email@example.com.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.