MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we are now webcasting all presentations live and archiving the video for on-demand replay.
The Forum programs allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Advisory Board and Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory.
NEW FORUM SERIES FOR 2014!
The Future of Biotech: Defining & Building Value in Healthcare
October 7, 2014 - 8-10am
Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies must be attuned to value drivers today more than ever. Stakeholders perceive value in a variety of ways and companies need to understand and balance the needs of all key stakeholder groups.
Learn more & register!
November 20, 2014 - 8-10am
Creating Value Through Advanced Processes & Accelerated Development in Manufacturing
By improving the discovery, lead optimization, formulation design and manufacturing processes, new technologies & legacy techniques can create value by reducing R&D and manufacturing costs.
December 9, 2014 - 8-10am
The Value of Innovation at the Science/Business Interface
Now more than ever, it is vitally important to understand how to integrate stakeholders’ perspectives early, and think about approval and reimbursement in parallel with innovation and R&D.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
- Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
- Business Development & Finance
- MA CRO/CMO
- Drug Discovery
- Entrepreneur's University
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Human Resources
- Legal & Regulatory
- Marketing & Communications
- Informational Seminars
- Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- September 18, 2014 Visually Conveying your Message in a Highly Regulated Environment
- September 18, 2014 Biotech 101 for Non-Scientists, Fall 2014
- September 18, 2014 WilmerHale Life Sciences Webinar: Building Effective 10b5-1 Trading Plans
- September 18, 2014 Playing a Game of Chance: Understanding the Differences Between Sweepstakes, Contests and Illegal Lotteries
- September 18, 2014 How Innovation and Technology are Business Game Changers
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.