MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we webcast all presentations live and archive the video for on-demand replay.
Forums allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory.
2015 Forum Series
Social media opens up new opportunities for those in life sciences to collaborate, create communities and contribute to a global conversation. Join us for a four-part Forum series focused on building strategies, clinical trial recruitment, employee connections and patient/advocacy conversations as ways to harness the power of social media. Download the Series flyer here!
Thursday, May 21st
Part I: Growing a Dynamic Social Media Strategy
Part III: Social Media: Bridging Your Career, Your Employees & Your Company
Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
Tweet with us using #HarnessHCSM
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
• Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
• Business Development & Finance
• MA CRO/CMO
• Drug Discovery
• Entrepreneur's University
• Formulation and Drug Delivery
• Human Resources
• Legal & Regulatory
• Marketing & Communications
• Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- April 22, 2015 Partnerships in Clinical Trials
- April 24, 2015 Behind the Beaker, Beyond the Machines: The Exciting World of Cancer Research at MIT
- April 25, 2015 The Second International Mammalian Synthetic Biology Workshop
- April 27, 2015 Beyond the Affordable Care Act: The Next Frontiers for US Health Reform
- April 27, 2015 Local DeltaV Hardware & Troubleshooting TRAINING
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.