MassBio members have an opportunity to come on a regular basis to network and learn more about their complex, ever-changing field through our robust roster of Forums. And for members who can't make it to Cambridge, we are now webcasting all presentations live and archiving the video for on-demand replay.
The Forum programs allow our members to discuss and share their ideas, advice and experiences with the numerous issues and challenges that life science companies face every day.
Each Forum is planned by our Forum Advisory Board and Forum Working Groups, volunteers from member organizations who help arrange timely programming featuring high level speakers and panels to address a wide variety of current topics. Participation is open to MassBio members only.
A six-part series of programs on the new frontier of drug discovery and development in a time of changing business models, limited resources and regulatory uncertainty.
- June 13, 8-10 am Dreams to Reality: Case Studies, Successes
Industry leaders will share stories of their successes—and challenges—in starting companies.
- June 27, 8-10 am Financing the Dream: Avenues for Raising Capital
Please join us for the second part of our series, as a follow up to our earlier program on building the dream, as we explore strategies for securing capital and financing your dream.
- Executing the Dream I: Strategy & Models for Company Growth
- Executing the Dream II: Science Tactics for Success
- Selling the Dream: Partners, Payors, & Patients
- Lessons Learned: Nightmares?
All programs will be held at MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139.
All Forums are open free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member? Search for your company in the Member Directory. [www.massbio.org/membership/membership_directory]
The Adventures in Bioteching series is open to non-members for a fee of $25 per session.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
- Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
- Business Development & Finance
- MA CRO/CMO
- Drug Discovery
- Entrepreneur's University
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Human Resources
- Legal & Regulatory
- Marketing & Communications
- Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations
- Informational Seminars
- June 15, 2013 2013 In Vitro Biology Meeting
- June 17, 2013 13th Annual New York Venture Summit
- June 18, 2013 Massachusetts Health Council 2013 Annual Meeting
- June 18, 2013 Seminar on "Product Enhancement through Complex Dosage Forms: Adding Value to Products’ Lifecycle Management"
- June 18, 2013 BWH Clinical Innovation Day
Your source for events of interest to the biopharma and life sciences industry. Members-- have an event you'd like to share? Login to post it on our calendar.
Not a member? We will consider posting events we feel it will be of interest to our membership. Please send a short text description (100-150 words) about your event with a link for registration and additional information to email@example.com.
Sign up for our Upcoming Events email which is sent each Friday (open to members and non-members) by emailing communications.