The Forum Advisory Board includes:
- Debbie Benjamin, Director of Facilities & Lab Management, Celgene
- Nils Bergenhem, Principal, NB R&D Consulting
- Bob Bondaryk, President and CEO, KeraFast
- Susan Boynton, VP, Global Regulatory Affairs, Shire HGT
- Kathy Call,Senior Director & Head, Proteogenomics, Genzyme Corporation
- Dalia Cohen, Founder & President/Science Entrepreneur, ALN Associates
- Michael G. Donovan, Partner and Northeast Area Industry Leader for Biotechnology, Ernst & Young
- Brian Fenton, Executive Director, Business Development, Shire HGT
- Roger Frechette, Co-Founder and Principal, New England Pharm Associates
- George Hillman, Business Development, Bach Pharma
- Jim Holmes, Partner, Deloitte
- Joanne Kamens, Executive Director, Addgene
- Ralph Lambalot, VP, Biologics Development & Manufacturing Launch, AbbVie
- Tsvetelina Lazarova, Co-Founder & Co-Owner, MedChem Partners
- Larry Wittenberg, Co-Chair of Life Sciences Practice, Goodwin Proctor
Working Group Co-Chairs include:
- John Balser, President, Veristat
- Michelle Harrison, Manager, Clinical Data Management, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Chris Pereia, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- John P. Reilly, VP Business Development, Tetragenetics, Inc.
- Maude Tessier, Assistant Director, Strategic Initiatives & Business Development, Boston Children's Hospital
- Paul Thibodeau, Senior Director of Global Business Development, TEVA Pharmaceuticals
- Peter Meltzer, President & CEO, Organix, Inc.
- Bhavishya Mittal, Scientist II, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Ed Price, President, PCI Synthesis
- Raj Rajur, Chairman & CEO, CreaGen Biosciences, Inc.
- Masha Hareli, Founder & President, ATR, LLC
- Steve Riesinger, Co-founder, MedChem Partners
- Robert Suto, President and CSO, Xtal Biostructures Inc.
- Steve Alteiri, Associate, Cooley LLP
- Marc Cote, Co-founder & COO, Accellient Partners, LLC
- John Hession, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Shikha P. Barman, Ph.D., CEO and CTO, Integral BioSystems
- Angelos Dovletoglou, Executive Director of Preclinical Development Sciences, Epizyme
- Alex Nivorozhkin, Director, Business Development, Neo-Advent
- Patrick Marshall, Chief Business Officer/Co-Founder, StratAcuity
- James Richardson, VP, Business Development, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Hewan Small, Senior Director, Human Resources, Selventa, Inc.
- Mladen Bozic, Director, Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence, Shire HGT
- David Hoffman, Senior Counsel, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Konstantin Linnik, Partner, Lawyer, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Jayati Vaidya, Senior Consultant, Advisory Services, Deloitte
- Rob Goldstein, VP, Communications & Public Affairs, ALS Therapy Development Institute
- Mike Walsh, Advocacy Development Manager, MedImmune, Inc.
- Dick Aichelmann, Associate Director EH&S, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Denise Aronson, President, Safety Partners
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 29, 2014 TEDMED @ MassBio
- August 29, 2014 Corning Lunch & Learn: Tips & Best Practices for Improving Cell-Based Assay Performance
- August 29, 2014 Value Forum Series Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging