MassBio Membership is available to companies that promote life sciences research and support the growth and development of the life sciences industry.
There are over 650 member companies in MassBio, approximately 60% of which are biotech companies. The remaining 40% are associate, non-profit, or academic organizations in the life sciences industry. Memberships are only available to organizations, not to individuals. Biotech and Associate Industry members enjoy all of the same benefits of MassBio membership, but are categorized as either “for-profit biotechnology companies,” “non-profit and academic institutions,” or “associate industry members,” and fall under different annual dues structures.
To find out more about becoming a MassBio member, please contact Laura Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-674-5100.
Annual Dues 2015 (Effective through 12/31/15)
Definition: Any for-profit biotech company, including but not limited to those involved in the development of therapeutic drugs, vaccines, diagnostic assays, and agricultural products.
All dues based on total number of full-time employees worldwide. Download the 2015 paper application.
|Revenue less than $100 million|
|With 20 or fewer employees||$1,750|
|With 21 - 50 employees||$4,075, plus $59 for each additional employee over a total of 21 employees|
|With 51 - 150 employees||$5,825, plus $30 for each additional employee over a total of 51 employees|
|With more than 150 employees||$8,800, plus $19 for each additional employee over a total of 151 employees. Maximum of $16,450|
|Revenue greater than $100 million, less than $1 billion|
|Revenue greater than or equal to $1 billion|
Associate Industry Members
Definition: Companies and institutions that are not directly involved in commercial biotechnology but share an interest in the industry's future.
All dues based on total number of full-time employees worldwide.
|With 20 or fewer employees||$4,075|
|With between 21 - 100 employees||$6,450|
|With between 101 - 500 employees||$8,200|
|With between 501 - 1000 employees||$9,375|
|With more than 1000 employees||$9,999|
Definition: Universities, hospitals, research institutions, government agencies, and any other non-profit organization.
|With any number of employees||
See the Savings!
Check out how one MassBio member-- a drug discovery company with just 14 employees-- saved more than $150,000 in ONE YEAR with the Purchasing Consortium.
Our Purchasing Consortium saves our members over $35 million each year!
MassBio Member News
- August 31, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Commences Patient Enrollment in Phase 2 Clinical Study of Resunab™ for the Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
- August 27, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Successfully Completes Warrant Call - Raises $11.3 mm in Total from 100% Exercise of Callable Warrants
- August 26, 2015 Asymmetrex Reports Positive Indicators for Crowdsourcing Campaign to Evaluate New Biomarker for Counting Adult Tissue Stem Cells for the First Time
- August 23, 2015 American Chemical Society national award recognizes pioneering work on the development of targeted covalent drugs which have had a transformative impact on the treatment of cancer patients
- August 19, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals’ Investigational Drug Resunab™ Granted Fast Track Status by the U.S. FDA for the Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis