The Biotech Learning Center offers several options for courses, seminars, and hands-on training targeted towards those already working in the industry.
All of the programs are:
- Designed and taught by biotechnology industry experts.
- Updated every six months to keep pace with scientific advances and government regulations.
Current course offerings include:
- Clinical Trial Overview
- Managing Clinical Trials
- BioBasics: Industry Knowledge for the Non-Scientist
- Biotechnology Project Management
- Business of Biopharmaceutical Development
- Cross-Cultural Biotech Presentation Skills
- Life Science Leadership & Managment
All MassBio members receive a $150 discount off all of the Biotech Learning Center courses. Take advantage today!
MassBioEd also customizes training programs for companies and educational institutions. These programs can be offered on-site at your company or here at our offices. Please let us know how we can help meet your needs!
- April 25, 2014 Sr. Associate Scientist, Cell-based Assays & Electrophysiology
- April 24, 2014 R&D Program Manager
- April 24, 2014 Director/Senior Director of Program Management
- April 24, 2014 Clinical Research Assistant
- April 24, 2014 Research Associate