The Biotech Learning Center offers several options for courses, seminars, and hands-on training targeted towards those already working in the industry.
All of the programs are:
- Designed and taught by biotechnology industry experts.
- Updated every six months to keep pace with scientific advances and government regulations.
Current course offerings include:
- Clinical Trial Overview
- Managing Clinical Trials
- BioBasics: Industry Knowledge for the Non-Scientist
- Biotechnology Project Management
- Business of Biopharmaceutical Development
- Cross-Cultural Biotech Presentation Skills
- Life Science Leadership & Managment
All MassBio members receive a $150 discount off all of the Biotech Learning Center courses. Take advantage today!
MassBioEd also customizes training programs for companies and educational institutions. These programs can be offered on-site at your company or here at our offices. Please let us know how we can help meet your needs!
- March 9, 2014 Research Associate, Nucleic Acid Synthesis (Cloning)
- March 9, 2014 Research Associate, Nucleic Acid Synthesis (Molecular Biology/Gene Assembly)
- March 8, 2014 Software Engineer, Web Application Development
- March 7, 2014 Research Associate, Analytical Development
- March 7, 2014 Quality Control Chemist