MassBio Investors Forum goes global!
The BioPharm America 2010/MassBio Investors Forum will be held on September 15-17 at the Copley Marriott in Boston, MA.
In partnership with BioPharm America, the MassBio Investors Forum will bring together companies from across the globe to partner and invest in Massachusetts most innovative companies.
MassBio and EBD Group will make this combined North America’s premiere partnering events -- creating a unique, high powered business exchange that unites the international life sciences community.
Robert Langer will provide the opening keynote remarks for this event and our panels will tackle the most critical issues facing the industry today, including:
- Building a Sustainable Business in Biotech
- Financing for Phase I/II Assets
- Bridging the Valley of Death: Who will Finance Innovation?
- Strategic Investments and Alliances: Is Corporate Venture Replacing Traditional Venture Capital?
- (Global) Collaborative Business Models
- Serial Entrepreneurs: What Makes Them Do It Again, and Again, and Again?
- Driving Personalized Medicine: The New Business Model Among Rx, Dx, Medtech and Payors
Who should be there?
Biotech Companies—engage in private meetings, networking activities and company presentation opportunities with potential investors from around the world.
Pharma companies, disease foundations and venture capitalists—meet new potential partners, catch up on current relationships, and see company presentations featuring the best, most cutting-edge technologies.
BioPharm America 2010/MassBio Investors Forum promises to be a must-attend event where life science leaders engage in discussion and collaboration to take our industry through the next decade and beyond.