New Member Benefit: MassBio HRonline
We are pleased to announce our newest membership benefit: access to timely and relevant human resources information through MassBio HRonline.
We know that even a relatively simple human resources question can require intensive research, and that many of our member organizations may not have dedicated HR staff. Save time and energy by using MassBio HRonline, a “one-stop shop” for your human resources and benefits needs. Available only to MassBio members and free of charge, MassBio HRonline offers:
- Hundreds of Compliance, Legislative and Employee Communications guides on command that give you quick answers to tough questions.
- FAQ sections for COBRA, FMLA, and HIPAA will give you fast answers for your compliance-related issues.
- OSHA Compliance documents.
- Up-to-date information on changes due to federal healthcare reform that may affect your employees or your company.
- Health and Wellness Newsletters with ready-to-print flyers.
- Property & Casualty/Workers compensation documents.
- Additional tools to boost your productivity, including access to Employee Benefits and P&C Benchmark Surveys, and an RSS industry news feed offering the latest headlines.
Special thanks to Bostonian Group: a Marsh & McLennan Agency Company, a leader in HR services and support, and our partner in making this happen.
To access MassBio HRonline, just login to MassBio.org and visit your Member Portal. (Don’t have an account on MassBio.org yet? Visit www.massbio.org/members/create_account to set one up. It is free of charge and available to every employee of MassBio member companies.)
At MassBio HRonline, you can immediately search by keyword, or you can take a peek at the Benefits and HR Hot Topics homepage which provides you with a snapshot of the most commonly requested resources. If you’re looking to do a more comprehensive search, head to the My Document Center for a library of hundreds of resources including templates, checklists, downloadable articles, and ready-to-print documents. You can even pose a question to your Human Resources peers by posting in the Community Forum.
With all this and much more, MassBio HRonline has something for everyone. See how MassBio HRonline can save you time today!