2013 Futures in Life Sciences Program
2013 Schedule of Events
- January 15th: Overview of Life Sciences Career Paths
- February 19th: Consulting Career Paths Event
- March 19th: Commercialization 1 (Marketing, Product Management, Business Development) Career Paths Event
- April 16th: Research and Development Career Paths
- May 21st: Clinical Development, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs Career Paths
- September 17th: Bio-Informatics, Modeling and Systems Biology Career Paths
- October 15th: Commercilization 2 (Reimbursment, Pharmacoeconomics, Patient Advocacy, and Market Access) Career Paths
- November 12th: Finance, Legal, Operations Career Paths
About the Futures in Life Sciences Series
The Futures in Life Science (FILS) Seminar Series is a year-long event series, created in 2011 by Propel Careers, MassBio, and MassBioEd, to promote the variety of career paths ranging from research and development to marketing and commercialization that exist in the Massachusetts Life Sciences Industry for individuals with graduate degrees.
The Futures in Life Sciences Series is designed to:
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the aptitudes and work environments that are associated with specific career paths, so that the individuals who attend these events can make more informed career decisions.
- Give participants the opportunity to build their network through establishing connections with the presenters and other attendees and develop relationships that will further their professional careers.
Futures in Life Sciences focuses on the various functional areas in the life sciences sector including R&D, Commercial, Business Development, Finance, Bioinformatics, Reimbursement, & Legal.
Each event has a panel discussion comprised of industry leaders who provide an overview of the life sciences landscape and various career opportunities that exist in the industry. Each session also features time for open networking.
Attendance for the Futures in Life Sciences program is open to current graduate students, post doctoral fellows, and medical residents who are interested in careers in the life sciences industry. Registration is now open for the January, February, and March events.
Learn more about the program at http://www.propelcareers.com/index.cfm/events/