MABBETT & ASSOCIATES ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS
BEDFORD, MA (November, 2010) - Mabbett & Associates, Inc. (M&A) is pleased to announce the recent promotion of Susan Smits, CHMM, TURP; Sharon Morgan; Christopher Mabbett, EIT; Michael Larimore, P.E. and Nicole Burnett.
“I am honored to announce the promotion of the following key individuals, “stated Arthur N. Mabbett, President. “Each individual has demonstrated the dedication, experience and expertise needed to effectively contribute to the success of our firm. I am confident that with their assistance the firm will continue to grow its client base.”
- Susan Smits, CHMM, TURP is promoted to Vice President of Operations and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the firm’s technical operations and staff and for establishing a high standard of quality assurance and quality control for all project deliverables and services. Ms. Smits has over 19 years of professional-technical services experience including environmental, health and safety consulting and engineering services; environmental permitting/reporting; training needs assessment, program development and implementation; hazardous waste and materials management; environmental, health and safety compliance and auditing. Prior to joining M&A, Ms. Smits served nine years as a Bioenvironmental Engineering Officer in the U.S. Air Force.
- Sharon Morgan is promoted to Associate and currently serves as the firm’s Manager of Finance and Administration. Ms. Morgan has over 21 years of experience and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the administrative, finance and accounting, and human resource operations of the firm. Ms. Morgan also serves as the quality control manager for all financial management of client projects.
- Christopher Mabbett, M.S., EIT is promoted to Project Manager providing project management, client relationship management, and technical project completion on a wide range of projects. Mr. Mabbett has nine years of technical experience which includes environmental site investigation/restoration, remedial system design and implementation, hydrogeologic assessment, environmental compliance reviews and emergency response services to Federal and state agencies, as well as private sector clients.
- Michael Larimore, P.E. is promoted to Project Manager providing project management, client relationship management, and technical project completion on a wide range of projects. Mr. Larimore has 10 years of specific experience in regulatory compliance, due diligence environmental assessment, environmental monitoring, stormwater and wastewater engineering, and remedial system design and construction.
- Nicole Burnett is promoted to Business Development Manager, has over 13 years of experience and is responsible for the management of day-to-day internal/external marketing and business development activities for the firm. Ms. Burnett focuses on increasing brand awareness, company growth and bringing in new clients, while overseeing all public relations, proposal, marketing material and event management activities.
M&A is an award-winning and internationally recognized firm that provides integrated multi-disciplinary environmental, health and safety and sustainable energy consulting and engineering services. For over 30 years, M&A has delivered value-added professional services to industry, commercial enterprise and Federal, state and local agencies. M&A is a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) verified Service-Disabled Veteran-
Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Bedford, MA with regional offices in Pawtucket, RI; Reston, VA and Paramus, NJ. www.mabbett.com.
MassBio Membership gives you:
Purchasing power-MassBio negotiates a broad-based collection of services on behalf of member companies and passes the savings on to its members.
Networking and professional development-MassBio organizes and executes numerous conferences, committee meetings, and networking events throughout the year.
MassBio Signature Events-Attend our Investors Forum, Innovator Roundtables, Pharma Days, our Golf Classic Fundraiser, Policy Leadership Breakfast, and many others.
Public policy & Advocacy-As the state's leading advocate for our life science super cluster, we fight for public policy initiatives and tax incentives in Massachusetts and Washington, D.C., that will enable biotechnology companies to do their best work.
Economic development-MassBio provides expert advice and guidance to help companies find suitable locations and resources as they move to and grow in the Bay State. We make Massachusetts a better place for your business.
Visibility/Resources-Members are listed on a searchable directory that includes a profile and link to the company's website. We highlight your company's latest news by posting to our MassBio member news page. In addition, members can post job openings on our website free!
Educational incentives-We promote education, workforce development and lifelong learning through the MassBioEd Foundation. The foundation customizes training programs for companies and educational institutions and promotes science in the classroom through BioTeach. MassBio members receive a discount on courses offered by the foundation.