Cerulean 2011 Highlights
2011 has been an exciting year for Cerulean. There have been great achievements in our clinical and preclinical programs. We are making strides toward improving clinical outcome with our unique approach - advancing nanopharmaceuticals as a new class of tumor-targeted therapy.
- Phase 1/2a data on CRLX101 have laid a solid foundation for establishing the safety and efficacy of this novel tumor-targeted agent
- Rapid enrollment is ongoing for a 150-patient randomized Phase 2 study of CRLX101 for the treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer, as well as for several Phase 1-2 studies in other solid tumor types
- Our siRNA-containing nanopharmaceuticals have demonstrated robust, durable, tumor-specific silencing, with a favorable therapeutic index, illustrating the potential of our PNP platform accelerating the development of RNAi-based therapeutics
- Our siRNA program data will be presented at the upcoming Keystone Nucleic Acid Therapeutics conference and RNAi World Congress
- Pre-IND candidate CRLX301, designed to be the best-in-class taxane, has entered into IND-enabling studies
- Cerulean has been recognized as one of the most innovative companies in our industry, and was named by the editors of Fierce Biotech as one of the Fierce 15 and by Forbes as the only biotech company in the ranks of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2011.
MassBio Membership gives you:
Purchasing power-MassBio negotiates a broad-based collection of services on behalf of member companies and passes the savings on to its members.
Networking and professional development-MassBio organizes and executes numerous conferences, committee meetings, and networking events throughout the year.
MassBio Signature Events-Attend our Investors Forum, Innovator Roundtables, Pharma Days, our Golf Classic Fundraiser, Policy Leadership Breakfast, and many others.
Public policy & Advocacy-As the state's leading advocate for our life science super cluster, we fight for public policy initiatives and tax incentives in Massachusetts and Washington, D.C., that will enable biotechnology companies to do their best work.
Economic development-MassBio provides expert advice and guidance to help companies find suitable locations and resources as they move to and grow in the Bay State. We make Massachusetts a better place for your business.
Visibility/Resources-Members are listed on a searchable directory that includes a profile and link to the company's website. We highlight your company's latest news by posting to our MassBio member news page. In addition, members can post job openings on our website free!
Educational incentives-We promote education, workforce development and lifelong learning through the MassBioEd Foundation. The foundation customizes training programs for companies and educational institutions and promotes science in the classroom through BioTeach. MassBio members receive a discount on courses offered by the foundation.