- MassBio News RSS News releases about the Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, MassBio events, and member news.
- MassBio In The Media RSS Media articles, new stories, videos, podcasts and more about MassBio and related news.
- MassBio Member News RSS News from MassBio members..
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way of staying updated with websites. Your computer can read feeds from websites to display recent content from those sites.
How do I Read RSS Feeds?
You’ll need a program, called an “aggregator” to read RSS feeds. There are many around the web you can download for free (just Google for “RSS Aggregator”). You can “subscribe” to feeds by adding the feed URL to your aggregator.
Some popular RSS readers are:
- Google Reader (Web)
- My Yahoo! (Web)
- FeedDemon (Windows)
- NetNewsWire (Mac OS X & iPhone)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (Windows/Mac OS X/Linux)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows)
- Sage (Firefox Add-on)