MassBio is front and center on Capitol Hill when it comes to advocating for policies that will pave the way for innovation. We fight for the laws and regulations that will speed the development of treatments and cures for Alzheimer's, Diabetes, HIV/AIDs and other ailments. We advocate for policies that will help bring beneficial therapies to the market and make them available to all.
Massachusetts Congressional Delegation
The Affordable Care Act
With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which is set to be completed in 2014, MassBio is committed to thoughtful implementation of a law that will have a major impact on the life science industry of the future. Here are four areas of our focus:
MassBio Member News
- July 22, 2014 Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Announces Opening of 2014 Life Sciences Tax Incentive Program
- July 8, 2014 Epilepsy Foundation Collaborating on Personalized Drug Discovery Platform for Epilepsy With Intellimedix and Pfizer Inc.
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases
- July 3, 2014 TGA Sciences Announces Collaboration with CyVek for New Immunoassay Testing Platfo