MassBio is front and center on Capitol Hill when it comes to advocating for policies that will pave the way for innovation. We fight for the laws and regulations that will speed the development of treatments and cures for Alzheimer's, Diabetes, HIV/AIDs and other ailments. We advocate for policies that will help bring beneficial therapies to the market and make them available to all.
Massachusetts Congressional Delegation
The Affordable Care Act
With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which is set to be completed in 2014, MassBio is committed to thoughtful implementation of a law that will have a major impact on the life science industry of the future. Here are four areas of our focus:
MassBio Member News
- May 23, 2013 The Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) announcs latest Request for Proposals (RFP) for non-embryonic STEM CELL research on the International Space Station National Laboratory
- May 22, 2013 Cambridge Biomedical Inc. announces the launch of the first iPhone and iPad app for Contract Research and Clinical Diagnostic Testing.
- May 22, 2013 Eutropics Pharmaceuticals to Present Data on Personalized Diagnostic for AML Patient Management at ASCO 2013
- May 22, 2013 Mediso USA opens U.S. office in Boston
- May 22, 2013 UK-Norwegian collaboration aims to develop a new living skin equivalent testing model for testing inflammatory responses.