The MassBio PAC (Political Action Committee) is a non-partisan Massachusetts state committee established to fundraise and make political contributions to elect candidates and promote issues that will improve the environment for business and innovation for the life science industry in Massachusetts.
To donate to the MassBio PAC, please download this form and send to: MassBio PAC, c/o Sarah MacDonald, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139. Checks should be made payable to the MassBio PAC.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 27, 2015 Evan Solomonides Selected as Massachusetts BioGENEius Delegate
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour