The MassBio PAC (Political Action Committee) is a non-partisan Massachusetts state committee established to fundraise and make political contributions to elect candidates and promote issues that will improve the environment for business and innovation for the life science industry in Massachusetts.
To donate to the MassBio PAC, please download this form and send to: MassBio PAC, c/o John Heffernan, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139. Checks should be made payable to the MassBio PAC.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi