The MassBio PAC (Political Action Committee) is a non-partisan Massachusetts state committee established to fundraise and make political contributions to elect candidates and promote issues that will improve the environment for business and innovation for the life science industry in Massachusetts.
To donate to the MassBio PAC, please download this form and send to: MassBio PAC, c/o John Heffernan, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139. Checks should be made payable to the MassBio PAC.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps