The MassBio PAC (Political Action Committee) is a non-partisan Massachusetts state committee established to fundraise and make political contributions to elect candidates and promote issues that will improve the environment for business and innovation for the life science industry in Massachusetts.
To donate to the MassBio PAC, please download this form and send to: MassBio PAC, c/o John Heffernan, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139. Checks should be made payable to the MassBio PAC.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 30, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaboration with Life Sciences Market Intelligence Firm Evaluate Ltd.
- July 24, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- July 24, 2014 SEF Roundtable: Greening Labs Through Recycling
- July 24, 2014 MassBio Tour of Fenway Park with W.B. Mason
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014