MassBio is the voice of the industry on Beacon Hill. We educate policy makers about our specific needs and our significance to the economy. We also work with them to develop laws, regulations and tax policies that will foster an expansion of the life sciences super cluster in the Commonwealth.
- June 25, 2014 MassBio’s CRO CMO Gateway Connects to BIO BizLink Portal
- June 25, 2014 Massachusetts Governor Patrick Signs Bill Granting Patient Access to Interchangeable Biologic Medicines
- June 25, 2014 Scotland-based BioOutsource to Expand, Open U.S. Lab Facility in Massachusetts in 2015
- June 23, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- June 19, 2014 EMD Serono Celebrates 10 Years of STEM Education Support at BIO International Convention