MassBio is the voice of the industry on Beacon Hill. We educate policy makers about our specific needs and our significance to the economy. We also work with them to develop laws, regulations and tax policies that will foster an expansion of the life sciences super cluster in the Commonwealth.
- November 5, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 19, 2015 Revere is BioReady® Revere demonstrates commitment to supporting life sciences growth
- October 16, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event
- October 15, 2015 Help MassBio Serve the Life Sciences Industry - Take Our Quick Survey!