MassBio is the voice of the industry on Beacon Hill. We educate policy makers about our specific needs and our significance to the economy. We also work with them to develop laws, regulations and tax policies that will foster an expansion of the life sciences super cluster in the Commonwealth.
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1
- October 22, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- October 15, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- October 2, 2014 Record number of licensing opportunities presented at BioPharm America™ 2014 International Life Science Partnering Event in Boston
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts