MassBio is the voice of the industry on Beacon Hill. We educate policy makers about our specific needs and our significance to the economy. We also work with them to develop laws, regulations and tax policies that will foster an expansion of the life sciences super cluster in the Commonwealth.
- November 21, 2014 PATRICK ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCES GRANTS TO 23 COMMUNITIES TO HELP FIRST RESPONDERS REVERSE OPIOID OVERDOSES
- November 20, 2014 Biotech Industry Endorses 17 Programs at 10 Educational Institutions
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- October 31, 2014 Calling All Rockers!