MassBio is the voice of the industry on Beacon Hill. We educate policy makers about our specific needs and our significance to the economy. We also work with them to develop laws, regulations and tax policies that will foster an expansion of the life sciences super cluster in the Commonwealth.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 26, 2015 Submit your nominee: Who has made Massachusetts a better place for the industry?
- January 22, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 16, 2015 MassBio Joins Effort to Support Workplace Equality for Women
- December 16, 2014 Governor Patrick Announces Over 100 Private Sector Employers Join Corporate Challenge Program with Bentley University