In addition to our primary suppliers the MassBio Purchasing Consortium also offers the savings with the following companies.
The BIO Business Solutions® Program
Through its partnership with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), the international organization that represents the biotechnology industry, MassBio offers its members the opportunity to take advantage of several of the BIO Business Solutions® programs, as listed below. Click on the company name to learn more about an individual program.
- Chubb Group - Property & casualty insurance
- Chubb Group - Clinical trials liability insurance: Products liability insurance ; Errors and omissions insurance; Professional liability insurance
There is no fee for MassBio members to utilize any of the programs and BIO membership is not a requirement for MassBio members.
For more information regarding this progam, please visit:
MASS BIO SERVICES PREFERRED HOTEL PROGRAM 2015
40 Edwin Land Blvd.
Cambridge, MA 02142
12% off Best Available Rate
Doubletree Guest Suites Boston Downtown
400 Soldiers Field Rd
15% off best available rate
Complimentary shuttle service to popular spots in Boston and Cambridge
- 24-hour Business Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center with indoor pool and whirlpool
- Signature chocolate-chip cookie at check-in
Courtyard Worcester Marriott
72 Grove St.
Worcester, MA. 01605
Discounted rate of $139 per night
Chicago & Lombard IL Area:
Courtyard Marriott Magnificent Mile
165 East Ontario St.
Chicago, IL. 60611
5% off best available rate
Embassy Suites Chicago Lombard
707 East Butterfield Rd.
Lombard, IL. 60148
Seasonal Rates from $142-$159 per nights
120 East 39th St
New York, NY 10016
Seasonal Rates from $205-$375
130 East 39th St.
New York, NY 10016
Seasonal Rates from $165-$315
The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
1800 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
MassBio rate of $189 per night
Hilton San Francisco Financial
750 Kearny St.
San Francisco, CA 94129
15% of Best Available Rate
Jeff Brown, Executive Vice President
- May 26, 2015 DLA Piper Office Hours at District Hall
- May 26, 2015 2015 ABFO National Conference
- May 27, 2015 Boston College- Computerized Systems in Clinical Research (NS 14503)
- May 27, 2015 YEi Start in France: Grow your business in France, a gateway to Europe!
- May 28, 2015 Data-Driven Decision Making for Biotech & Pharma