MassBio Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
MassBio uses a competitive process to select the company that will offer our members the best combination of price and service in each category. Select from the list below to learn more about our suppliers:
- Bulk Gases
- Packaged Cylinder Gases
- Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
- Biomedical Waste Removal
- Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc
Journals & Subscriptions
- Life Sciences Market Intelligence Services
Nature Publishing Group, Banker & Tradesman, Journal of Commerical Biotechnology, DrugPatentWatch
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- February 18, 2015 UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics