MassBio Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
MassBio uses a competitive process to select the company that will offer our members the best combination of price and service in each category. Select from the list below to learn more about our suppliers:
- Bulk Gases
- Packaged Cylinder Gases
- Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
- Biomedical Waste Removal
- Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc
Journals & Subscriptions
- Life Sciences Market Intelligence Services
Nature, Science, Banker & Tradesman, Journal of Commerical Biotechnology, DrugPatentWatch
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences