MassBio Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
MassBio uses a competitive process to select the company that will offer our members the best combination of price and service in each category. Select from the list below to learn more about our suppliers:
- Bulk Gases
- Packaged Cylinder Gases
- Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
- Biomedical Waste Removal
- Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc
- Uniform & Facility Services
Journals & Subscriptions
- Life Sciences Market Intelligence Services
Nature, Science, Banker & Tradesman, Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, DrugPatentWatch
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event