MassBio Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
MassBio uses a competitive process to select the company that will offer our members the best combination of price and service in each category. Select from the list below to learn more about our suppliers:
- Bulk Gases
- Packaged Cylinder Gases
- Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
- Biomedical Waste Removal
- Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc
Journals & Subscriptions
- Life Sciences Market Intelligence Services
Nature Publishing Group, Banker & Tradesman, Journal of Commerical Biotechnology, DrugPatentWatch
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 30, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15