MassBio Purchasing Consortium Suppliers
MassBio uses a competitive process to select the company that will offer our members the best combination of price and service in each category. Select from the list below to learn more about our suppliers:
- Bulk Gases
- Packaged Cylinder Gases
- Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
- Biomedical Waste Removal
- Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
- Lab Supplies
- Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc
- Uniform & Facility Services
Journals & Subscriptions
- Life Sciences Market Intelligence Services
Nature, Science, Banker & Tradesman, Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, DrugPatentWatch
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class