Auto & Home Insurance
MassBio Members will receive a 6% discount off Plymouth Rock Assurance auto insurance rates, and a 6% discount from Bunker Hill Insurance for home, renters and condo insurance
Looking for a comparative quote on your auto, home, renters or condo insurance? You can stay at work while they do the running around. They also provide free RMV services – why take time off from work to stand in line at the Registry, they will go for you!
Moving into MA from out of state? Let Columbia Insurnace walk you through the process of getting your MA license and registering and insuring your vehicles here.
- They Come to You - Stay on the job and let Columbia Insurance visit you at your office!
- Companion discounts if we insure both auto and home (including renters and condo).
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) is available which requires NO down payment and NO service fees
Columbia Insurance understands that MassBio member company employees are busy and time is one of the most valuable resources. This is why Columbia has designed our group auto insurance program to not only save MassBio member company employees’ money, but more importantly time!
Additional discounts available
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching