Columbia Insurance offers MassBio members a 6% discount on auto insurance through Plymouth Rock Assurance!
Columbia Insurance understands that MassBio member company employees are busy and time is one of the most valuable resources. This is why Columbia has designed our group auto insurance program to not only save MassBio member company employees’ money, but more importantly time!
Columbia Insurance keeps employees on the job by doing all the running around! We will come to your work places to meet with your employees so they do not have to take the time off from work in order to take care of their insurance needs. In addition, if they need to register a vehicle, Columbia will go to the RMV and bring the plates back to your employees. Why should your employees spend 3 hours at the Registry trying to get a car on the road when Columbia will do it for them for free!
Beginning April 1st Columbia will also offer discounted homeowners insurance to MassBio members. This includes renters and condo owners also.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding