Biomedical Waste Removal
Stericycle Bio Systems
Stericycle is the largest biomedical and sharps waste management company in the U.S. and largest medical waste management company in North America providing comprehensive biomedical waste management services to more than 375,000 healthcare facilities.
Stericycle's Bio Systems Service offers a safe and environmentally responsible program for containment, transport and disposal of sharps and regulated biomedical waste incorporating eco-friendly reusable containers. Included in the program is flexible pickup nationwide, a proprietary tracking system complete with an online manifest of the entire process, and a fixed monthly rate.
- Discounts on packaging, transport, disposal and return manifest of sharps and medical waste. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- SteriSafe Compliance program. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Large account rebate.
- Educational seminars and training.
Heather Donaldson, Account Executive, 978-361-7119, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences