Biomedical Waste Removal
Stericycle Bio Systems
Stericycle is the largest biomedical and sharps waste management company in the U.S. and largest medical waste management company in North America providing comprehensive biomedical waste management services to more than 375,000 healthcare facilities.
Stericycle's Bio Systems Service offers a safe and environmentally responsible program for containment, transport and disposal of sharps and regulated biomedical waste incorporating eco-friendly reusable containers. Included in the program is flexible pickup nationwide, a proprietary tracking system complete with an online manifest of the entire process, and a fixed monthly rate.
- Discounts on packaging, transport, disposal and return manifest of sharps and medical waste. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- SteriSafe Compliance program. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Large account rebate.
- Educational seminars and training.
Heather Donaldson, Account Executive, 978-361-7119, firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 30, 2015 MassBio Thanks Congressman Neal for Introducing Renewable Chemicals Legislation
- July 28, 2015 Regional Mixer: Danvers Yacht Club
- July 28, 2015 MassBio's Oktoberfest Open House
- July 28, 2015 MassBio's Red Sox Networking Event
- July 28, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase