Biomedical Waste Removal
Stericycle Bio Systems
Stericycle is the largest biomedical and sharps waste management company in the U.S. and largest medical waste management company in North America providing comprehensive biomedical waste management services to more than 375,000 healthcare facilities.
Stericycle's Bio Systems Service offers a safe and environmentally responsible program for containment, transport and disposal of sharps and regulated biomedical waste incorporating eco-friendly reusable containers. Included in the program is flexible pickup nationwide, a proprietary tracking system complete with an online manifest of the entire process, and a fixed monthly rate.
- Discounts on packaging, transport, disposal and return manifest of sharps and medical waste. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- SteriSafe Compliance program. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Large account rebate.
- Educational seminars and training.
Heather Donaldson, Account Executive, 978-361-7119, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event