The Linde Group, is a major producer of bulk nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and medical gases in the United States. In New England, Linde offers service from more than 45 distributors. All New England facilities have been ISO 9001 qualified for more than a decade and the first to market in this quality qualification.
Linde Gases offer products and services to a wide range of customers including hospitals, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental. It also offers ultra high purity gases to the semiconductor industries.
- Discount on the pricing of bulk gases supplied in storage tanks and liquid helium in dewars. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- There is a combined gas purchase volume incentive for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- 24/7 delivery.
- ISO certified
- FDA compliant
- Web-interactive reporting.
Contract Length: 1/1/09 - 12/31/11
Chuck Tower, Account Manager, 781-258-1093, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Life Sciences Boom Prompts Expansion For Franklin Firm: Worcester Businness Journal - 5/1/2013