The Linde Group, is a major producer of bulk nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and medical gases in the United States. In New England, Linde offers service from more than 45 distributors. All New England facilities have been ISO 9001 qualified for more than a decade and the first to market in this quality qualification.
Linde Gases offer products and services to a wide range of customers including hospitals, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental. It also offers ultra high purity gases to the semiconductor industries.
- Discount on the pricing of bulk gases supplied in storage tanks and liquid helium in dewars. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- There is a combined gas purchase volume incentive for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- 24/7 delivery.
- ISO certified
- FDA compliant
- Web-interactive reporting.
Chuck Tower, Account Manager, 781-258-1093, firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 18, 2014 Airgas Safety Training: General Cylinder Handling
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington