The Linde Group, is a major producer of bulk nitrogen, oxygen, argon, helium, hydrogen, carbon dioxide and medical gases in the United States. In New England, Linde offers service from more than 45 distributors. All New England facilities have been ISO 9001 qualified for more than a decade and the first to market in this quality qualification.
Linde Gases offer products and services to a wide range of customers including hospitals, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental. It also offers ultra high purity gases to the semiconductor industries.
- Discount on the pricing of bulk gases supplied in storage tanks and liquid helium in dewars. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- There is a combined gas purchase volume incentive for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- 24/7 delivery.
- ISO certified
- FDA compliant
- Web-interactive reporting.
Cryogenic Equipment & Storage Solutions
Linde’s LifeGas Cryoservices is a leader in the supply of cryogenic products and services. They offer a broad range of cryopreservation equipment and services to the scientific community for the freezing, long-term storage and distribution of biological materials. Through relationships with the industries premier manufacturers of vacuum insulated products and cryogenic systems, Linde ensures availability of the latest in cryogenic storage systems.
Linde Cryoservices offers preventive maintenance service for cryogenic storage systems that helps protect your vital repository and the assets stored. Their factory trained technicians provide preventive maintenance on your cryogenic storage system. The maintenance performed adheres strictly to manufacturer specifications and yours. Linde Cryoservices’ technicians are trained on a wide array of cryogenic storage systems made by top-name manufacturers across the industry. They provide confidence and continuity of service – starting with the installation of your system and through the course of its life. Their technicians carefully log all maintenance performed on your storage system, ensuring accurate and up-to-date records. No guess work around when your cryogenic storage system was last serviced – what maintenance was performed. It’s all documented and accessible to you through the LifeGas Cryoservices maintenance program.
Chuck Tower, Account Manager, 781-258-1093, email@example.com
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer