Chemical Waste Removal
Veolia Environmental Services
Derek M. Nelhuebel
Satellite Business Manager
Cell 617 833 2664
Veolia Environmental Services provides a complete range of services for life sciences, biotechnology, universities, hospitals, industrial and municipal customers needing to dispose of hazardous waste, non-hazardous waste, as well as low-level radioactive waste. With more than 45 sales, services, treatment and disposal facilities, we have locations convenient to most industrial facilities throughout the U.S. We offer a full array of capabilities and facilities conveniently located to you.
Our parent, Veolia Environnment, and its affiliates provide industrial cleaning services, solid waste services, waste to energy services, hazardous waste management and water treatment—the full spectrum of environmental services. Environmental sustainability is a key initiative both here in the US and globally, and Veolia Environment is a leader in reconciling economic effectiveness, environmental performance and social responsibility.
- All-inclusive resource for transportation, disposal, training and regulatory guidance related to all types of hazardous, non-hazardous and low-level radioactive materials.
- Discounted pricing on drums, packaging materials, lab packs, man power rates, and customer training. MassBio members save up to 33% off of the standard rates and service fees.
- Rebates paid annually for companies with a certain volume in a calendar year.
- Free estimates, EH&S consulting, and RCRA / DOT training seminars.
- A dedicated MassBio Service Team (Account Manager, Technical Service Representative and Project Manager).
Derek M. Nelhuebel, Satellite Business Manager-Boston Branch
Office 617 242 0159 x72171; Cell 617 833 2664
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching