Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
Dir., Business Development
Toll Free: 800-872-2028
Alert Scientific, Inc. provides specialized service to scientists, researchers, QA/QC managers, facilities managers, and others who insist that their laboratory equipment and instrumentation functions at peak efficiency. Alert Scientific, an ISO-9001 certified company, provides factory authorized repair service, preventive maintenance and calibration service, and validation service in the form of temperature mapping and profiling, for many different types of laboratory equipment and instrumentation. With strategic locations in Boston, MA, East Hartford CT, and Princeton, NJ, Alert Scientific is able to provide customers with both onsite service and emergency service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Discount on rate of repair, calibration, preventive maintenance, temperature mapping, IQ/OQ/PQ validation and profiling. MassBio members save an average of 19–24%.
- Free evaluation for potential preventive maintenance / calibration proposal.
- Emergency service available 24/7, and offer a factory authorized repair and NIST traceable calibration service for numerous original equipment manufacturers.
Nick Langione, Dir., Business Development, 781-828-4766, firstname.lastname@example.org, Toll Free: 800-872-2028
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 6, 2015 State and Industry Officials Commend Eli Lilly on Plans for New Facility in Cambridge
- May 3, 2015 MassBio Launches Biomanufacturing Programming
- May 3, 2015 #Impact2020 Twitter Chat: The Intersection of Life Sciences & Tech in MA
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders