Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
Dir., Business Development
Toll Free: 800-872-2028
Alert Scientific, Inc. provides specialized service to scientists, researchers, QA/QC managers, facilities managers, and others who insist that their laboratory equipment and instrumentation functions at peak efficiency. Alert Scientific, an ISO-9001 certified company, provides factory authorized repair service, preventive maintenance and calibration service, and validation service in the form of temperature mapping and profiling, for many different types of laboratory equipment and instrumentation. With strategic locations in Boston, MA, East Hartford CT, and Princeton, NJ, Alert Scientific is able to provide customers with both onsite service and emergency service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Discount on rate of repair, calibration, preventive maintenance, temperature mapping, IQ/OQ/PQ validation and profiling. MassBio members save an average of 19–24%.
- Free evaluation for potential preventive maintenance / calibration proposal.
- Emergency service available 24/7, and offer a factory authorized repair and NIST traceable calibration service for numerous original equipment manufacturers.
Nick Langione, Dir., Business Development, 781-828-4766, email@example.com, Toll Free: 800-872-2028
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 24, 2014 MassBio's Holiday Party
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1
- October 22, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape