Lab Equipment Maintenance
Alert Scientific, Inc.
Dir., Business Development
Toll Free: 800-872-2028
Alert Scientific, Inc. provides specialized service to scientists, researchers, QA/QC managers, facilities managers, and others who insist that their laboratory equipment and instrumentation functions at peak efficiency. Alert Scientific, an ISO-9001 certified company, provides factory authorized repair service, preventive maintenance and calibration service, and validation service in the form of temperature mapping and profiling, for many different types of laboratory equipment and instrumentation. With strategic locations in Boston, MA, East Hartford CT, and Princeton, NJ, Alert Scientific is able to provide customers with both onsite service and emergency service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Discount on rate of repair, calibration, preventive maintenance, temperature mapping, IQ/OQ/PQ validation and profiling. MassBio members save an average of 19–24%.
- Free evaluation for potential preventive maintenance / calibration proposal.
- Emergency service available 24/7, and offer a factory authorized repair and NIST traceable calibration service for numerous original equipment manufacturers.
Nick Langione, Dir., Business Development, 781-828-4766, email@example.com, Toll Free: 800-872-2028
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class