MassBio Account Manager
Fisher Scientific, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific and MassBio have partnered to offer you convenience and choice, providing a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services. Whether you are a new start-up company or an established biotech, Fisher Scientific offers a one stop shop for life science products and services for the bioscience community.
As a MassBio member, you can access over 700,000 products from Fisher Scientific including the broadest portfolio of antibodies and industry leading cell culture brands and customized promotions as well as consortium pricing.
Fisher Scientific offers convenience and choice through an extensive network of industry professionals, dedicated application specialists trained on the latest technologies, e-commerce capabilities and supply-chain management services.
Our innovative life science products provide our customers with tools for research in key applications, including:
We also offer MassBio members time-saving services such as on-site replenishment programs and our New Lab Start-Up program to provide savings on essential supplies for your new laboratory.
Let Fisher Scientific provide you the support and resources you need, so you can focus on science.
- Proactive Account Management- our sales force is structured in such a way to provide support, including a dedicated sales and management team for all MassBio members.
- MassBio Membership Hotlist: Fisher Scientific offers aggressive pricing on products that biotech customers order most often.
- MassBio Custom Hotlist: Fisher Scientific sales reps will meet with you to generate an individualized hot list specific to member's high volume items.
- Exciting opportunities are available for members to maximize lab spend potential through Fisher Scientific customer incentive programs with select suppliers including incentives based on membership participation, internet usage and private label and chemical products spend.
- We offer continuous cost improvement through vendor base consolidation, product standardization, productivity improvement, service improvement and asset base reduction.
- Next day delivery to the majority of MassBio members on high volume items.
- No additional cost for standard delivery.
- Industry leading website: www.fishersci.com.
- Dedicated Customer Service for MassBio Members: 866-884-2019.
Jeannie Deegan, MassBio Account Manager, 800-955-9999 Ext. 1996231, Jeannie.Deegan@thermofisher.com.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event