MassBio Account Manager
Fisher Scientific, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific and MassBio have partnered to offer you convenience and choice, providing a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services. Whether you are a new start-up company or an established biotech, Fisher Scientific offers a one stop shop for life science products and services for the bioscience community.
As a MassBio member, you can access over 700,000 products from Fisher Scientific including the broadest portfolio of antibodies and industry leading cell culture brands and customized promotions as well as consortium pricing.
Fisher Scientific offers convenience and choice through an extensive network of industry professionals, dedicated application specialists trained on the latest technologies, e-commerce capabilities and supply-chain management services.
Our innovative life science products provide our customers with tools for research in key applications, including:
We also offer MassBio members time-saving services such as on-site replenishment programs and our New Lab Start-Up program to provide savings on essential supplies for your new laboratory.
Let Fisher Scientific provide you the support and resources you need, so you can focus on science.
- Proactive Account Management- our sales force is structured in such a way to provide support, including a dedicated sales and management team for all MassBio members.
- MassBio Membership Hotlist: Fisher Scientific offers aggressive pricing on products that biotech customers order most often.
- MassBio Custom Hotlist: Fisher Scientific sales reps will meet with you to generate an individualized hot list specific to member's high volume items.
- Exciting opportunities are available for members to maximize lab spend potential through Fisher Scientific customer incentive programs with select suppliers including incentives based on membership participation, internet usage and private label and chemical products spend.
- We offer continuous cost improvement through vendor base consolidation, product standardization, productivity improvement, service improvement and asset base reduction.
- Next day delivery to the majority of MassBio members on high volume items.
- No additional cost for standard delivery.
- Industry leading website: www.fishersci.com.
- Dedicated Customer Service for MassBio Members: 866-884-2019.
Jeannie Deegan, MassBio Account Manager, 800-955-9999 Ext. 1996231, Jeannie.Deegan@thermofisher.com.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Life Sciences Boom Prompts Expansion For Franklin Firm: Worcester Businness Journal - 5/1/2013