Business Sales Manager
AT&T is a worldwide leader in mobile solutions.
Beyond their best-in-class cell phone service, AT&T has built a trusted Healthcare Solutions arm poised to help MassBio member companies harness the latest technology to streamline your business and research processes.
AT&T Healthcare Solutions services can work with you to build customized solutions in:
Security & Disaster Recovery
AT&T has created a special wireless service offer for MassBio . When your member company enrolls in the AT&T/MassBio Program, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Service discounts of up to 20% are available for member companies.
- Employees of member companies can save 15% on their personal lines of service.
AT&T’s dedicated team of Account Managers can help create a customized solution including:
- End to end solutions
- Proven innovation and extensive capabilities
- Investment aligned with MassBio member priorities
- Meaningful scale and recognized leadership
- Deep expertise and trusted client relationships
For more information on how to enroll your company, or to find out if you are eligible for a discount, send an email to MassBio@att.com.
Eric Hawes, Business Sales Manager, 978-430-9499.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 24, 2014 MassBio's Holiday Party
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1
- October 22, 2014 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape