Worldwide Carrier Shipping
Now save up to 47% on UPS shipping. Thanks to MassBio! Sign up today.
Healthcare Marketing Manager
Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping offered to you as a member of MassBio You can now save up to 47% on an expanded portfolio of air and international Express shipping services. That's a significant savings over FedEx published rates!*
All this with the peace of mind that comes from using the carrier that delivers outstanding reliability, greater speed, more service, and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight on time in the US than any other carrier, including FedEx. Simple shipping! Special savings! It's that easy!
For complete details or to sign up, click here.
*See Rates and Services Chart for detail of Savings and Discounts, which depend on total weekly gross shipping charges incurred.
To sign up, MassBio members must click here.
If you have questions about the savings, contact Pam Coblentz, Healthcare Marketing Manager, 603-391-1584 or Send Email.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 30, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15