Worldwide Carrier Shipping
Now save up to 47% on UPS shipping. Thanks to MassBio! Sign up today.
Healthcare Marketing Manager
Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping offered to you as a member of MassBio You can now save up to 47% on an expanded portfolio of air and international Express shipping services. That's a significant savings over FedEx published rates!*
All this with the peace of mind that comes from using the carrier that delivers outstanding reliability, greater speed, more service, and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight on time in the US than any other carrier, including FedEx. Simple shipping! Special savings! It's that easy!
For complete details or to sign up, click here.
*See Rates and Services Chart for detail of Savings and Discounts, which depend on total weekly gross shipping charges incurred.
To sign up, MassBio members must click here.
If you have questions about the savings, contact Pam Coblentz, Healthcare Marketing Manager, 603-391-1584 or Send Email.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio