Worldwide Carrier Shipping
Now save up to 47% on UPS shipping. Thanks to MassBio! Sign up today.
Healthcare Marketing Manager; 978 609-7622;
Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping offered to you as a member of MassBio You can now save up to 47% on an expanded portfolio of air and international Express shipping services. That's a significant savings over FedEx published rates!*
All this with the peace of mind that comes from using the carrier that delivers outstanding reliability, greater speed, more service, and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight on time in the US than any other carrier, including FedEx. Simple shipping! Special savings! It's that easy!
For complete details or to sign up, click here.
*See Rates and Services Chart for detail of Savings and Discounts, which depend on total weekly gross shipping charges incurred.
To sign up, MassBio members must click here.
If you have questions about the savings, contact Kevin Chiarizio, Healthcare Marketing Manager; 978 609-7622; firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event