Joe Flynn, LEED AP ID+C, New England Business Development Manager
MassBio W.B. Mason Account Manager
Allsteel Inc. has been designing, building and delivering award-winning workplace furniture solutions since 1912. As the originator of the lateral file, Allsteel continues its commitment to innovation with its extensive product portfolio. As a dedicated steward of sustainability, Allsteel was the first contract furniture manufacturer to have all products certified either Indoor Advantage or Indoor Advantage Gold by Scientific Certification Systems. The entire product line can contribute to LEED credits.
MassBio's partnership with Allsteel builds upon our longstanding W.B. Mason relationship. Feel free to contact your W.B. Account Manager or Allsteel directly to access these savings.
The furniture offering includes every product in the Allsteel portfolio, and the program addresses both large projects, with many discounts approaching 70% off, and the day-to-day smaller purchases, with very deep discounts, and no minimum orders. Seating, workstations, and collaborative products are all part of the program.
- Tiered discounting on all products, with no minimum order
- Product categories can be combined to achieve higher tier discounts
- All Quick Ship programs apply
- Lifetime warranty on all products – parts and labor
- Local dealer assistance with furniture specifications
- Dealer and Allsteel specification assistance for members’ design professionals
- Local Allsteel showroom at State Street in Boston
- Assistance in LEED certification submissions
- Field measuring and site condition reviews by dealer
- Union and Non-Union labor as needed
- Architectural walls included
Joe Flynn, LEED AP ID+C, New England Business Development Manager, 617-261-1556 (office) 774-266-3393 (mobile), FlynnJ@allsteeloffice.com
Jason Hartley, MassBio W.B. Mason Account Manager, 800-242-5892, ext 1364 (office), 508-958-0491 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 29, 2014 TEDMED @ MassBio
- August 29, 2014 Corning Lunch & Learn: Tips & Best Practices for Improving Cell-Based Assay Performance
- August 29, 2014 Value Forum Series Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging