MassBio Account Manager
We are excited to continue our partnership with W.B. Mason Co. as the Primary Supplier for Office Supplies, Furniture, Printing & Break- room Supplies. For the past 9 years MassBio and W.B. Mason have partnered to allow MassBio and its members the ability to focus on their core competencies and reduce overall costs associated with office products. W. B. Mason has the experience, resources and capabilities to provide the members of MassBio with responsive services, competitive prices and the highest level of service.
NEW TO YOU:
- Revised rebates: We've removed the $50,000 spend limit so that more MassBio member receives a rebate on their orders.
- More than 100 items have been added to the HOT LIST, meaning you get the lowest prices on 750 items
WHY CHOOSE W.B. Mason
- Locally owned, largest privately held office products dealer
- Servicing eight states with over 17 distribution locations
- Local sales force, local customer service, local representation
- Convenient on line ordering
- Dedicate drivers with dedicated trucks
MassBio MEMBER BENEFITS - In addition to a 750 Item Hot List and an aggressive Catalogue Discount schedule, members receive:
Annual member spend rebate of:
$1 - $25,000 .50%
$25,000.01 - $50,000 .75%
$50,000.01 - $100,000 1.0%
$100,000.01 - $200.000 1.25%
Annual Internet rebate of: 1% of annual purchases
Whatta Bargain: stocked with constantly refreshed supply of office furniture and business machines from all leading manufactures offered at ridiculously low prices. These items come from customer cancellations, delivery mishaps and factory over runs, and selection changes. 'Whatta bargain' also offers a variety of workstations, desks and filing cabinets and chairs. Furniture rentals available.
Coffee Service Program:
W.B Mason is now A Keurig Coffee distributor. Extensive equipment line:
Water filtration machines
All service and maintenance performed by W.B. Mason technicians
Business Printing Specialist:
Jason Hartley, MassBio Account Manager, 800/242-5892, ext .1364, firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 29, 2014 TEDMED @ MassBio
- August 29, 2014 Corning Lunch & Learn: Tips & Best Practices for Improving Cell-Based Assay Performance
- August 29, 2014 Value Forum Series Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging