Packaged Cylinder Gases
Airgas, Inc. is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases along with welding, safety and related products. As the largest U.S. producer of dry ice and nitrous oxide, Airgas provides these and other specialized refrigerants, ammonia products. It process chemicals through its integrated network of nearly 1,000 locations.
Airgas customers receive on-site safety and application training, equipment leasing and rental, overall supply cost reduction, electronic cylinder bar coding and local technical support on all products and much more.
Airgas also distributes its products from more than 233 manufacturers through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. The company is ISO certified and FDA compliant.
- Discounts on cylinder gas prices, cylinder rentals/leases and gas related equipment. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Combined gas purchase volume incentives for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- Easy online ordering.
- 24 / 7 delivery with no minimum.
- Educational seminars.
Vinne Patel, Greater Boston Rep, 781 389 7707
Mark McCaffrey, Cambridge Account Manager, 617-352-0394
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies