Packaged Cylinder Gases
MassBio Accounts Manager
Airgas, Inc. is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases along with welding, safety and related products. As the largest U.S. producer of dry ice and nitrous oxide, Airgas provides these and other specialized refrigerants, ammonia products. It process chemicals through its integrated network of nearly 1,000 locations.
Airgas customers receive on-site safety and application training, equipment leasing and rental, overall supply cost reduction, electronic cylinder bar coding and local technical support on all products and much more.
Airgas also distributes its products from more than 233 manufacturers through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. The company is ISO certified and FDA compliant.
- Discounts on cylinder gas prices, cylinder rentals/leases and gas related equipment. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Combined gas purchase volume incentives for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- Easy online ordering.
- 24 / 7 delivery with no minimum.
- Educational seminars.
Susan McNeil, MassBio Accounts Manager, 508-380-8887, firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps