Packaged Cylinder Gases
Airgas, Inc. is the largest U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases along with welding, safety and related products. As the largest U.S. producer of dry ice and nitrous oxide, Airgas provides these and other specialized refrigerants, ammonia products. It process chemicals through its integrated network of nearly 1,000 locations.
Airgas customers receive on-site safety and application training, equipment leasing and rental, overall supply cost reduction, electronic cylinder bar coding and local technical support on all products and much more.
Airgas also distributes its products from more than 233 manufacturers through eBusiness, catalog and telesales channels. The company is ISO certified and FDA compliant.
- Discounts on cylinder gas prices, cylinder rentals/leases and gas related equipment. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Combined gas purchase volume incentives for MassBio members. If the specified total contract volume is reached at the end of the calendar year, contract participants receive a rebate.
- Easy online ordering.
- 24 / 7 delivery with no minimum.
- Educational seminars.
***Note to Airgas Customer’s***
MassBio recently renegotiated a 3 year contract with Airgas. The only change in your pricing will be a nominal increase in Hazmat and Delivery Fees. All other pricing remains the same.
If you are not on the most current MassBio agreement please contact Airgas to take advantage of the new contracts significant savings.
If you have questions please contact one of the following members of the Airgas MassBio Team:
Mark McCaffrey: cell 617-352-0394 (Cambridge)
Vimal Patel: cell 781-389-7707 (all other cities)
Gail Hughes: cell 617-281-1641 office 978-439-1456
Airgas Cambridge Retail 617-491-3553
Vinne Patel, Greater Boston Rep, 781 389 7707
Mark McCaffrey, Cambridge Account Manager, 617-352-0394
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event