Nature Publishing Group
Nature Publishing Group (NPG) is a publisher of high impact scientific and medical information in print and online. NPG publishes journals, online databases, and services across the life, physical, chemical and applied sciences and clinical medicine.
NPG offers MassBio members with an R&D count of under 100 special pricing on NPG’s Articles on Demand Platform and reduced site license pricing for the journals Nature and Nature Biotechnology.
NPG offers MassBio members a two-tiered solution focused on our Articles on Demand (AoD) platform and reduced site license pricing for the journals Nature and Nature Biotechnology (NBT).
- AoD – A three-tiered approach with the following downloads/price points
- 150 downloads@$12/download for $1,800
- 250 downloads@$10/download for $2,500
- 500 downloads@$8/download for $4,000
- Site License Purchase
- Nature $4,900
- NBT $2,900
- Combined Nature and NBT $6,900
Eligibility for special pricing: Small biotechs (under 100 researchers), hospitals, non-profits, and associate members of MassBio.
- Any members with existing subscriptions/AoD will be required to maintain their current level of spend in order to participate in these special pricing options.
- Current offer valid for any orders placed until the end of 2014 with subscription end dates up to December 31st 2015
For additional information contact Lisa Vaccaro, Account Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-726-9358.
Journal of Commerical Biotechnology
The Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, in print since 1994, is the definitive international quarterly publication for bioscience business professionals. The journal is designed specifically for those professionals who need to enhance their knowledge of biotechnology business strategy and management, improve and advance their product development or want to keep up to date with current issues and industry trends.
Publisher and Chief Editor
“Like a Harvard Business Review for biotechnology companies”
— Australian School of Business
Each issue publishes peer-reviewed, authoritative, cutting-edge articles written by the leading practitioners and researchers in the field, addressing topics such as:
- Free 1 year digital institutional subscription for new MassBio members (> $1100 value)
- 20% off personal or institutional subscriptions for existing MassBio members
More details and sample papers at http://CommercialBiotechnology.com/
For additional information contact Yali Friedman, Publisher and Chief Editor at email@example.com.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 19, 2014 Cambridge Historical Tours: Innovations FREE to Members
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Cambridge)
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Worcester)
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey