Colpitts World Travel
Executive Vice President
Colpitts World Travel is one of the top travel management companies in the world with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and GlobalStar locations in 80 countries. Colpitts is a global, full-service travel management company providing customized solutions for corporate and meeting travel management. Colpitts excels at helping our clients succeed by maximizing their return on travel investments by providing leading account management, consulting, benchmarking, on-line reservation solutions, state-of-the-art reporting, vendor negotiations expertise and exceptional customer service.
Colpitts World Travel also specializes in confidential coordination of patient travel for Clinical Trials, offering 100% of the travel & relocation support services required to make your drug approval process seamless.
Colpitts provides 24/7 reservations service and extended business hours Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM EST.
- Discount on transaction fees and select carriers
- 30% savings on Agent Assisted Transaction Fees.
- Over 50% savings on online booking transaction fees.
- 20–40% savings on selected airfares.
- 32% savings on select hotels.
- Special rates for meetings.
- No implementation, startup fees or deposits.
- A team of MassBio Corporate Travel Experts housed in Colpitts' headquarters with a dedicated MassBio phone extension and email address.
Town Car–Ground Transportation Services
Preferred Pricing on Executive Transportation
BostonCoach is pleased to offer preferred pricing to Massachusetts Biotechnology Council members. MassBio travelers will receive 10% off on BostonCoach executive service for all point-to-point rides.
BostonCoach offers convenient, reliable service in thousands of cities worldwide, specializing in corporate travel for individuals and groups, events, roadshows, clinical trials, doctor speaker meetings and more.
To book a ride under the MassBio account, call 800-672-7676 and reference account 92825. Please have a credit card on hand when calling.
Rental Car–Ground Transportation Services
- Discounted rates at over 6,000 locations nationwide with National Car Rental & Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Complimentary Emerald Club Enrollment for all MassBio travelers (link below)
- Bypass the counter, choose your own car, speed up returns with an E-Receipt
- Special one-way rental rates with National
- A dedicated Enterprise representative managing the MassBio program
- When booking online use contract id XZ10BIO for National and corporate number XZ10BIO and the first letters MAS when booking Enterprise.
MASSBIO SERVICES PREFERRED HOTEL PROGRAM 2015
40 Edwin Land Blvd.
Cambridge, MA 02142
12% off Best Available Rate
Doubletree Guest Suites Boston Downtown
400 Soldiers Field Rd
15% off best available rate
Complimentary shuttle service to popular spots in Boston and Cambridge
- 24-hour Business Center
- Complimentary Fitness Center with indoor pool and whirlpool
- Signature chocolate-chip cookie at check-in
Courtyard Worcester Marriott
72 Grove St.
Worcester, MA. 01605
Discounted rate of $139 per night
Chicago & Lombard IL Area:
Courtyard Marriott Magnificent Mile
165 East Ontario St.
Chicago, IL. 60611
5% off best available rate
Embassy Suites Chicago Lombard
707 East Butterfield Rd.
Lombard, IL. 60148
Seasonal Rates from $142-$159 per nights
120 East 39th St
New York, NY 10016
Seasonal Rates from $205-$375
130 East 39th St.
New York, NY 10016
Seasonal Rates from $165-$315
The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
1800 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
MassBio rate of $189 per night
Hilton San Francisco Financial
750 Kearny St.
San Francisco, CA 94129
15% of Best Available Rate
Jeff Brown, Executive Vice President, 781-471-3463, firstname.lastname@example.org
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 29, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences
- May 29, 2015 Letter to the Editor: Jobs article misses the mark: BBJ – 5/29/15
- May 29, 2015 Drug maker, stakeholders converge in race 'to prevent boys from dying': BBJ – 5/29/15
- May 27, 2015 Evan Solomonides Selected as Massachusetts BioGENEius Delegate
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair