B-BIC Fast Pitch for Funding
Is your research ready for commercialization?
The Mass General Research Institute is happy to host Boston Biomedical Innovation Center’s Fast Pitch for Funding. This event provides the Boston community the opportunity to privately pitch your research to B-BIC’s translational research and biotech experts.
Participants will receive immediate feedback with the opportunity to apply for the B-BIC grant programs, which can provide up to $350,000 per project, business coaching, skills development and project management.
Pitches for B-BIC awards must fulfill unmet clinical needs in the areas of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders, and have commercialization potential.
You or someone from your team must be faculty from a B-BIC member institution to apply or attend.
WHAT B-BIC IS LOOKING FOR IN A PROJECT
- Potential for commercialization
- Technology that addresses an unmet clinical need
- Heart, Lung, Blood or Sleep indications
- Preliminary data indicating proof of concept towards commercialization
- Differentiation from competitors
- IP filings, with member institutions as the assignee