Introduction to High-throughput Process Development (HTPD1) - Training Course
GE Healthcare - Fast Trak Training & Education Course
Introduction to high-throughput process development - workshop (HTPD1)
This workshop focuses on process development and optimization of purification steps using high-throughput process development (HTPD). Learn how PreDictor™ 96-well filter plates and PreDictor RoboColumn™ minicolumns, prefilled with chromatography resins, are used both in manual and automated mode to define optimal process conditions. The use of PreDictor plates for uptake and elution studies is practiced in lab exercises. The automated use of PreDictor RoboColumn units will also be demonstrated and discussed. Application examples for PreDictor plates are presented including practical hints and tips.
- Hands-on experience with HTPD tools and strategies
- Use of PreDictor 96-well filter plates and PreDictor RoboColumn minicolumns
- Application examples
- Introduction to HTPD
- HTPD with PreDictor plates
- Assist software
- Uptake studies
- Elution studies
- Automation utilizing a robotic system
- Column verification
- Wash and flow through studies
- Cleaning-in-place studies
- mAb process development and optimization
Who should attend?
- Process development scientists and development engineers who need an introduction to the use of HTPD for the design, development, optimization, and troubleshooting of chromatography processes.
After the course, you will be able to:
- IPlan, design, and conduct HTPD experiments
- Comprehend key factors that should be taken into consideration when executing HTPD applications