Overcoming Data Collection and System Challenges in Real World Studies
Webinar by Cmed Clinical Research Services
There is an increasing drive and focus on the collection and use of real world data within the pharmaceutical industry. With advances in technology and personalised medicine, the demand for real world data to support the drug development lifecycle continues to gain momentum as well as support from regulatory agencies.
The field of real world data extends across a diverse spectrum of data sources from the unstructured (e.g. EHRs and wearables) to the more structured observational and registry studies. This webinar will focus on the data collection and system challenges in structured observational and registry studies collecting retro- and prospective real world data .
This webinar will:
- Present key challenges in data collection
- Review strategies and system features to help facilitate data acquisition
- Demonstrate effective management of data to ensure high quality and efficient data flow
- Discuss the maintenance of efficient data flows
- Draw examples from experience in oncology research
- Kirsten Bulpitt, Director of Clinical Data Management, Cmed Clinical Research Services
- Stéphane Forrer, Associate Director of Systems Management & Data Visualizations, Cmed Clinical Research Services
More about Cmed at cmedresearch.com