Rare Disease Innovation and Partnering Summit
Join us June 13-14, 2019 at the Boston Mariott Long Whart for the Rare Disease Innovation and Partnering Summit. During this two-day event you will have the opportunity to connect with key stakeholders and propel curative progress, orphan product success and patient advocacy.
Keynote Topics Include:
- Science Spotlight – Advancements in Gene Therapy that are Tearing Down Barriers to Discovery in Rare Disease
- Regulatory Update – Program Updates and New Initiatives within the FDAʼs Orphan Drug Program
- Technology Showcase – How A.I. and Advanced Data Analytics are Reshaping Complex Diagnostics and Decision-Making
- Patient Perspectives – Cures, Community Collaboration and the Care Continuum for Patients and Caregivers
- Funding Focus – The Impact of Disruptive Investors and Insight on What Investors Look For and Financial Models for Success