MassBio Forums are networking and professional development that are planned for members by members to discuss industry hot topics, tackle common challenges and share best practices.
Forums are typically hosted at the MassBio offices and are free of charge for MassBio members. For those who cannot make it to Cambridge, MassBio also webcasts all presentations live and archives the videos for on-demand replay in the Knowledge Base.
Forums are planned by our Forum Working Groups comprised of volunteers from member organizations.
The roster of Forum Working Groups:
- Biostatistics / Data Management / Clinical Trials
- Business Development & Finance
- Drug Discovery
- Entrepreneur's University
- Formulation & Drug Delivery
- Human Resources
- Legal & Regulatory
- Med Device
- Marketing & Communications
- Safety, Environmental and Facility Operations