Quebec Meet & Greet Event
Organized by BIOQuébec - Québec's largest biotechnology and life sciences network
Dear MassBio members,
Quebec Meet & Greet event has been organized just for you. Come and join us in Montreal on February 5th, 2020 for an activity-filled day.
Here is the proposed schedule:
THE ECOSYSTEM (Downtown Montreal - World Trade Centre Montréal)
- Interactive morning with key players from Quebec’s life sciences ecosystem to discover its unique personality and expanding presence. Confirmed participants: BIOQuébec, Quebec Economy and Innovation Ministry, Montréal International, Québec International, Sherbrooke Innopole, Genome Quebec, Montréal InVivo, Biotech City, and others soon to be announced.
- Private meeting with Pierre Fitzgibbon, Quebec Economy and Innovation Minister (TBC).
GROWING BUSINESSES (Downtown Montreal - InterContinental Hotel)
- Conference with Robert K. Coughlin on the collaboration between MassBio and BIOQuébec and what it means for our respective members.
- Special Speed-meeting Lunch - During the meal, MassBio attendees will change seats after each course to chat with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and high-level executives from the Quebec biotech industry...time to meet fellow stakeholders!
THE AI-HEALTH HUB (Montreal Mile-Ex - MILA-IVADO Centers)
- Behind-the-scenes tours of MILA (mila.quebec, a unique space for innovation in AI and technology transfer) and IVADO (ivado.ca, a multidisciplinary centre for knowledge)
- Presentations of large-scale AI-Health projects such as the Terry Fox Research Centre/Imagia platform, Precinomics, and more.
THE QUEBEC EXPERIENCE (The best of Montreal dinning - Chasse & Pêche Fine Restaurant)
- Gourmet private dinner with VIP guests and business conversation in an intimate and cozy environment: a meal you won’t soon forget…. By invitation only.
*Please note that airfare and accommodation costs are NOT included in this package. Everything else (transportation from/to the airport, transportation on the day of the activities, activity fees, meals) is being covered by BIOQuébec and its sponsors. In addition, a number of rooms have been reserved for you at a preferential rate (179$CAD/night) at the InterContinental Montréal hotel, where most of the day's activities will take place. To reserve your room, please contact directly the hotel (1 877 660-8550) and mention you are a BIOQuebec’s guest.
>> TO RESERVE or if you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Linda Gagnon, BIOQuébec’s executive assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1 514 360-4565. YOU HAVE UNTIL JANUARY 27th 5:00 PM TO REGISTER.
We can’t wait to see you on February 5th!