Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products
WPI Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center
The robust implementation of animal cell culture technology requires optimization of a number of variables. Successful operations need to achieve high productivities with low operating costs and meet the requisite productivity and quality specifications. A clear understanding of all aspects of this culture technology assures that upstream scientists and technicians are capable and confident in their handling of these processes. Hands-on training with single-use and stainless equipment expands your bioprocessing/biomanufacturing knowledge.
- Program Start: September 9-13, 2019
- Registration Deadline: Two weeks prior to program start
- Time: 8:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Biomanufacturing & Education and Training Center (BETC)
WPI Gateway Park 2, 50 Prescott Street (2nd floor), Worcester MA
- Cost: $4,875
- CEU: 3.5
- There are no academic prerequisites for this program
Who Should Attend
- Newly hired Upstream Technicians looking to quickly increase their skills and become more productive and accurate on the job
- Companies looking to incorporate cross training into their employee base
- Production managers, scientists in manufacturing, sales and marketing staff looking to understand more about these processes
- Industrial microbiologists, cell biologists, bioprocess engineers, production staff, R & D staff, QC & QA personnel