Please view the discount options for courses before registering here.
- Member Rate: $2,160
- Non Member Rate: $1,940
Biotechnology Project Management is designed specifically for the biotech industry professional. The class examines critical aspects of project management, including an overview of the drug development process and regulatory agencies. Participants learn to use tools and strategies for working in a team environment to analyze risk, allocate resources, track projects, resolve conflicts, make decisions, and manage teams. Experiential learning labs, class participation, and real-world examples are used to maximize educational impact.
“The most valuable lesson from this course was the team project in the end. I was able to see how the tools were put to use such as MS Project and more. It is an excellent overview of what a project manager does on a day-to-day basis.” – Biotechnology Project Management Participant, November 2022
- Thursday, March 14, 2024, 2:00 – 5:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, March 20th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Thursday, March 21st, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Monday, March 25th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Thursday, March 28th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Friday, March 29th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Thursday, April 4th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, April 9th, 2024, 2:00 – 5:00 PM EST
See all Member Events