Bentley University’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Certificate Programs equip participants with the training and tools to create and nurture an inclusive organizational culture. Our multi-level programs are designed to meet learners where they are in their DEI journey, and move them forward as agents of change.
- Understand the business and human case for DE&I by exploring the latest data, and learn the fundamental vocabulary used in DEI work
- Gain insight into potential barriers to an inclusive workplace and actionable strategies to overcome these barriers
- Explore your own racialized experience, integrate the concept of intersectionality into that understanding
- Develop the ability to dialogue about race and identity and how to facilitate successful conversations about race and identity in multiracial and multicultural environments
- Develop an individualized action plan to move forward as a workplace advocate for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion