Date: December 8th 2021
Time: 11am EST / 8am PST / 4pm GMT
Duration: 45 minutes
Presenter: Mari Goldsmith, Application Scientist
On the path to small molecule discovery, each step of the DMTA cycle produces a vast amount of information, including data from biological and physico-chemical assays, and computational predictions. Torx™ connects these disparate information sources into a single, centralized platform, enabling you to easily capture and query project data when making your next design decisions.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to combine the linked 2D plots and 3D viewer of Torx Analyze™, with the extensive information sharing and 3D molecular design capabilities of Torx Design™, so you can make informed decisions quickly and inspire your next round of design.
You will learn how to:
- Easily load data sets from data sources
- Organize your data using the column manager
- Visualize your data graphically using the Plot plugin
- Compare your compounds on the 3D viewer
- Design new molecules using the 2D and 3D analysis features