Please view the discount options for courses before registering here.
Intro to Biotech is a course that explores the business considerations in biotech as well as basic biological processes that are foundational to the biopharma and life sciences industry. The course is divided into two parts: Intro to Business and Intro to Science. Intro to Business provides an overview of regulation through instruction, storytelling, and small group sessions. Topics such as market share, phases of development, patient population, and safety profile will be reviewed. Intro to Science focuses on the basics of cells and molecular biology that help students’ overall understanding of how a life science company operates. Lab work will also be implemented during in-person sessions.
Intro to Business
- Monday, November 27th, 2023, 12:00 PM-2:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, November 28th, 2023, 12:00 PM-2:30 PM EST
- Friday, December 1st, 2023, 12:00 PM-2:30 PM EST
Intro to Science
- Monday, December 4th, 2023, 1:00 PM-3:30 PM EST
- Wednesday, December 6th, 2023, 1:00 PM-3:30 PM EST
- Thursday, December 7th, 2023, 1:00 PM-3:30 PM EST